Nathans strongly believes & demonstrates continual commitment & awareness to the & we comply with all legislative requirements. Every element of the business is geared towards minimizing its operational impact, whether waste disposal, solvent emission or the use of recycled products. This is an important aspect of our business ethics.
Nathans was the first company to be Green Stamp Approved by the Motor Traders Association (MTA) & the first to pass all of Eco Smash guidelines to become accredited the NRMA Insurance. Our commitment to the environment has permitted & seen significant cost savings & has seen our company receive several awards in recognition of Environmental management
- Green stamp Plus Accredited (MTA)
- Eco Smash Accredited (IAG)
- Completed Green Belt Management Course
- Recycling plastic, thinners & steel
- Decrease waste & carbon foot print
- Water conservation – recycled